Forager’s Retreat – North Devon
THE NEXT RETREAT: 14th to 16th MAY 2021.
TAKING RESERVATIONS NOW!
Join us for an exciting full weekend forager’s huddle in a delightful and luxurious modern barn conversion near the village of Georgeham in North Devon. You’ll spend the weekend exploring the wonders of seaweed, shellfish, coastal and hedgerow plants. There will be cookery demos too and plenty of time to enjoy the sampling of wild food dishes over a glass or two of dandelion and elderflower wine, or even amethyst mushroom vodka if you prefer!
If you are looking for a weekend away from it all, this could be perfect! We will be foraging through large landscapes, sampling the bounty of spring and telling life’s rich stories… an intensive immersion into the world of foraging. Come and huddle with us!
Check out our prices below. You can find out more, or make a booking request, by contacting Fred@thewildsideoflife.co.uk.
Forager’s Retreat Weekend in Devon – Prices
All Prices include 2 nights stay, meals and hospitality for the entire weekend!
- 2 Double rooms with en-suite bathroom: £580.00
- A double room with shared bathroom: £500.00
- The mezzanine with shared bathroom: Comfortable double sofa bed in separate mezzanine lounge with TV, sleeps 2: £420
- Non-residential participants: £240.00 per person including all meals and hospitality for the weekend.
- Sorry but the property owners do not allow dogs.
You can find out more or make a booking request by contacting… Fred@thewildsideoflife.co.uk.